More and more schools are starting to implement iPads into the classroom. This week we have compiled a list of 5 FREE apps to use with your iPad.
1. Spelling City – much like the popular website this app has games to help students learn spelling and increase vocabulary. There are tons of word lists available on various levels (beginner – high school)
2. PBS Kids Video
– videos from PBS kids TV series with new videos added every week. Some shows included: Sesame Street, Curious George, Super Why (Only available in the US)
3. Brain Quest
– curriculum based questions, like all other Brain Quest products. The free version only allows you to use 100 questions from each grade level. Test it out with your students and see if it is worth it to buy the upgrades.
4. The Opposites
– antonym practice. Free for a limited time only.
5. Play 123
– shapes, colors, and numbers
Check back with us next week for some great paid apps. Do you have a favorite app for your classroom?